No advancement in dentistry has had quite the impact dental implants have. When your teeth fail you, newer, potentially better ones, can be crafted to take its place. Multiple teeth can be replaced, without sacrificing or affecting the well-being of your other natural teeth. In addition:
– Studies have shown you will receive a better reception from your peers, and you are much more likely to smile in public.
– Dental implants can protect natural bone, such as your jawline, which can deteriorate when not holding teeth in place.
– Implants prevent bone loss, which can cause shifting of the other teeth in the area around the missing tooth.
– The bone around the implant can actually grow to hold the implant tight, through a process called Osseointegration.
– Each implant can be custom crafted to fit your needs (including size, shape, color, and fit).
– You can eat as normally as you could if you had a full set of natural teeth.
– They are the next best thing to healthy natural teeth. Some could even argue implants are much better than natural teeth as well.
– They can return the natural shape of your face back to what it looked like prior to the loss of your original teeth.
If you would like to make an appointment, please call Great Neck Dental Care at 516-717-4729 to talk to a member of our team. Call us, or stop by our office in Great Neck, New York, and let us help you with all of your oral health care needs.